h00manly NFT showcase
Check out the listed items and their creators on our OpenSea account
With NFT-creators all around the world, you should definately take a look at our listed artworks and collections.
Stan Hakze’s (Netherlands) NFT Collection of five, containing expressionism & non-fiction NFT’s:
1. Covid-19 Future: Corona time current age
2. Final master Fight in the Sunshine RW
3. A Mister flyerman is landing
4. The men in the dark forrest
5. Original- The birds with aura
Welcome “Green over Red”, Tempestuous’s (John Green’s, (USA)) Aesthetic Empathy Collection – 1/1
“A dreamworld in Full Colour” Thats how Dutch artist Paul Smidt describes his painting “Make the World a better place.”
Othertongue – Hieroglyphs
Ruud Hanou, known by his artist name “Uitblinker”, creates special hieroglyphs (clyphs) in a collection called Othertongue.
The 5 NFT’s in this collection are as follows: Be, Bird, Bring, Conscious & Family.
NFT-artist “Alies” from the Netherlands is specialized in Modern NFT-art.
The five NFT’s in this collection are as follows:
- ”Blue Electric Space”: Resting nature in the hands of human. It’s a blue space.
- ”Moon Walks”:Walking to the future. By following the Bitcoin.
- 3/3 (serie) of ”Green star”, ”Purple star” & ”Rose star”: Unique poses in a colorful ambiance.
In search of 3D spiral phyllotaxis – Digital (NFT) Artisan bureau Studio BL is situated in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Bastiaan Luijk has a growing passion for digital design and production techniques. In 2019 he founded Studio BL, in which he pursues a role as a ‘digital artisan’.
Yannic Besten’s NFTs. Addiction recovery art. I am a former addict who found salvation through making art.
Collection of five: Trial of the Dragon, LoveCoin, Tree of Life, Denaissance & Path of the Rose. .MP4
Noor Shamaileh from Qatar’s unique NFT dubbed “YangYing – Mother and Child”.
Dutch (NFT) artist and video photographer Samira Mansouri’s love for art is showcased by us in this collection of 4 unique NFT’s:
-HOLD MY LIPSTICK -LITTLE GREEN SACK -SMOKE MY SKURT -WITH A ROBE PLEASE